Planning began in 2007 and 12 months later, the pilot plant had been built. In 2010, the system was upgraded to increase power output and make the system fully transportable. In 2014 the system was extended to incorporate fully automatic fuel storage and feeding, and given a control system upgrade facilitating almost total automation for a 24/7 generation. In 2015 the first commercial Refgas RG1000 units were ordered and Refgas went into production.
Phone: 01244 529 589
- Jenbacher gas engines purring away, fuelled by our ultra-clean syngas at our 6MWe plant near Swindon. Fed by low gr… https://t.co/WhdVTSpYeK, Feb 15
- Refgas' 0.5MWe testing and demonstration facility at Sandycroft, UK. 9 years of running and still looking good, de… https://t.co/YdlIbdOkzc, Feb 13
- Shambles https://t.co/NmwWWxVk6R, Nov 16
- Refgas...making RDF its go-to feedstock for gasification and CHP Following the installation of its flagship 6MWe… https://t.co/fpe7qIOVXH, Sep 11
- Refgas...making RDF its go-to feedstock for gasification and CHP Following the installation of its flagship 6MWe… https://t.co/36Ed6zXpIs, Sep 11