Planning began in 2007 and 12 months later, the pilot plant had been built. In 2010, the system was upgraded to increase power output and make the system fully transportable. In 2014 the system was extended to incorporate fully automatic fuel storage and feeding, and given a control system upgrade facilitating almost total automation for a 24/7 generation. In 2015 the first commercial Refgas RG1000 units were ordered and Refgas went into production.
Phone: 01244 529 589
- 6 MW of electricity generation from 3 pairs of Refgas gasification modules, seen here under construction. The units… https://t.co/TzShK1F3V5, Aug 13
- The competition...doing it the oldfashioned way #landfill #compactor #landfillcompactor #waste #rubbish #refuse… https://t.co/YXdlGS3IAc, Jul 14
- 6 megawatts of power from waste feedstock.....on just over an acre of land #waste https://t.co/o1fOitjTtR, Jul 3
- 6 megawatts of power from waste feedstock.....on an acre of land #gasification #pyrolysis #combustion… https://t.co/sxnBFRFrnS, Jul 3
- Refgas 6MWe installation for Swindon Energy. Using waste wood from construction and demolition as feedsstock, this… https://t.co/QvhQPCLO02, Jul 2